So I thought I'd use todays post for Tell The Truth Tuesday (one of my favorite memes--I mean, look at that alliteration). Okay, here goes:
1. There are TONS of awesome celebrities who are going to be at Comic Con.
2. I'm talking Mega-Stars, like Angelina Jolie, Nicholas Cage, Ryan Reynolds, and on and on and on.
3. I will not be seeing most of them, because their panels conflict with the book/author panels I will be attending.
4. My husband thinks I'm crazy.
5. What else is new?
6. He's also planning on ditching me.
7. But I'm okay with that, because he's planning on wearing a long, dorky, black cloak as a costume.
8. Apparently the cloak is the cloak of the members of Organization 13 in Kingdom Hearts.
9. I have no freaking idea what that means.
10. I bet most of you don't either.
11. In fact, I'd wager only the nerdiest of the nerds will know what that means.
12. That's my husband for you.
13. When asked, I plan on saying "He is Star Wars."
14. This will drive my husband crazy.
15. Apparently you cannot BE "Star Wars." You can only be a character FROM Star Wars.
16. That only makes me want to say it more. :)
17. And while I may not be meeting/seeing quite as many Hollywood A-Listers, I don't mind because I will be meeting plenty of publishing A-Listers.
18. I won't list them all, but names like Rick Riordan, Scott Westerfeld, and Christopher Paolini should give you an idea.
19. Unfortunately, I'll be meeting some of them dressed like Rainbow Brite
20. And, um...I don't know if you know this--but her skirt is SHORT. I need to invest in some tiny shorts for underneath--STAT.
*Phew* That was a lot of truths. What about you guys? Any truths you want to spill in the comments section?