Friday, July 9, 2010

It's Raining Cupcakes Winner!!!

I have another post, following this in a little bit, so I'll keep this short and sweet.


According to randomizer.org, the winner of It's Raining Cupcakes, signed by the awesomesauce Lisa Schroeder is...


Yay for #2!!!
(that's her self declared nickname--not mine!)

And just so you know, the fabulous Shannon O. jumped through some serious hoops to get every single entry she could--which paid off in this case. So yay for her. *tosses confetti*

Okay, so that settles that. For more of a proper post, check back in about an hour. And check your email #2--there's one in there from me begging for your address!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Shannon! That looks like a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cupcakes. Yum. *licks lips*

    Congrats, Shannon!!!! Hope you enjoy the cupcakes, I mean the books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG YAY SHANNON!!! That is fantastic! I am really craving a cupcake now!!! And that book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I know her!! LOL!

    congrats, Shannon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Shannon O'D!! We love her! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Shannon!! Congratulations!!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats Shannon - get your umbrella ready!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am seriously craving cupcakes. You can't just throw that word around!!!

    Congrats to Shannon 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo-hoo! Sorry, #1, for my delayed response. Things have been chaos here lately. However...I'M SO HAPPY I WON! Yay for hoop jumping!

    Thanks, to both you and Lisa. You know how I loved this book! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3