So, I've been tagged. I knew it was bound to happen--these blog tagging wars are kind of inescapable. This time it was by the lovely T. J. Carson, and I have to say, I liked her thought process behind it. She tagged bloggers that she didn't know very well, that way she'd get to know us better. And since I have accumulated quite a few new followers over these last few months--and have been so busy with revision--I really haven't had time to get to know you all very well. So this is a perfect opportunity.
So imagine this us, chatting over coffee, and you've asked me to give five answers to each of the following five questions:
Question #1: Where were you five years ago?
Hm... *tries to remember--feels like a really long time ago*
- Coming up on my one year wedding anniversary, and trying to figure out what I wanted my husband to buy me as a present (of course I went with jewelry)
- Writing a sub-par chick-lit novel (which I've never bothered to finish, given the fact that it was sub-par)
- Surrounded by so many catty girls it was like a real life version of Mean Girls. (Thankfully I've managed to remove every single one of them from my life)
- Worried that leaving LA was the biggest mistake my husband and I could have made
- Selling black and white charcoal portraits (usually of celebrities) to make some extra spending money
Question #2: Where would you like to be five years from now?
- Still happily married to my husband
- Living in a house with a bit more closet space and a LOT more bookshelves
- On a book tour promoting the next book in my series (which will of course be a huge success--dream big, right?) :)
- Living somewhere other than suburbia--though my husband and I have yet to agree upon where that would be
- Still writing. Still loving to write.
Question #3: What is (was) your to do list today?
- Finally catch up on my email backlog
- Finally catch up on my blog hopping
- Go to the post office
- Go to Target (and leave WITHOUT spending $100.00 on wants, not needs)
- Remember to eat lunch--so the Sara(h)s don't yell at me.
(I know, my life is SO glamorous)
Question #4: What are five snacks you enjoy?
- Chips and salsa
- m&m's (of all kinds, though the almond are my favorite right now)
- Twizzlers (no surprise there, right?)
- Gummi bears
Question #5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
- Buy a house with a big library, so I'd finally have room for my books
- Start my own publishing house with a focus on debut novelists
- Take my family to Europe
- Put enough money to live comfortably--not lavishly--in the bank
- Donate the rest to different charities and organizations so I don't get lazy or selfish
Phew! That was harder than I thought. I hope I didn't bore you guys to death.
Now, this is the point where I'm SUPPOSED to tag other people--but since this is my blog and I do what I want here (muahahahaha) I'm going to do things a little different. I'd rather get to know as many of you guys as possible, so...I'm tagging all of you!
Well, sort of.
Anyone who wants to participate can answer as many or as few of the questions as they want in the comments (you do not even have to give five answers to each one) and at the end of the day today I'll let randomizer.org choose three lucky winners. All you have to do is leave a comment (and make sure I have a way to contact you if you win) and if your number is chosen I'll send you a $5.00 Starbucks giftcard.
Hopefully we'll all get to know each other a little bit better this way. I know I can't wait to read all of your answers. :) So have fun. Share away. And have a great rest of the day!