Friday, April 9, 2010

Don't go into shock--

--but I'm not here right now. 

It's really not a good time for me to go away--given my revision deadline--but...well...I couldn't help it. Three months ago I bought tickets to see these guys: 

and well...I've been DYING to see them forever, so I was not going to pass that up. I mean DUDE--their concerts look amazing:

So, yeah...I'm in Arizona, getting ready to see one of my favorite bands. 
(And if you're wondering, yes, I DID bring my laptop, and I am still planning on squeezing in some revision in the evening. I don't really have time to take a whole weekend off)

And wish me luck guys, because...well...the tickets we got are FLOOR TICKETS!

I have no idea what Muse shows are like, but I'm wearing sturdy shoes and preparing to brave the pits. Should be an adventure...
I promise an update--if I survive.

Oh, and don't forget, you only have till Midnight tomorrow night to enter my Agent Signing Celebration Contest so if you haven't filled out that entry form you better get on that. I'd hate to have you miss your chance!


  1. AHH! LOVE muse! One of my favorite bands as well. They are simply amazing! Hope you have an awesome time, can't wait to hear how it was!!! :)

  2. Have SO much fun! *fingers crossed* that you survive the mosh pit. Seriously, please come back in one piece! And have fun, okay? #whatIsaidthatalready?

  3. Wow! Pictures give such a visual of your future! Hee.hee... Have an awesome time, be careful, and take in as much of the scenery as you can. Surely there's material there. (Yes, I'm sick.) ";-)

  4. I'm so jealous. Have a great time. I love these guys.

  5. I am so so so so so so so so so so so soooooooooooo jealous!!!

    Hope you have a great time! :)

  6. You have one goal and one goal only--find Stephenie Meyer in the audience!

  7. lol! I am with Frankie! ;o)

    Oh & super jealous...*sigh* i love arizona...

    ;o) Good times there...

    Visit My Kingdom Anytime

  8. I have an award for you today, Shannon! :-)

  9. Muse totally rocks! Have a blast. Can't wait to hear about it later.

  10. Have fun! I am also super jealous; a lot of bands I love have been touring lately and I find out about their concerts AFTER the fact. Siiiiiiiigh.

  11. Muse is amazing. You will have a blast!

  12. Have fun!!! YOu totally deserve a break, Shannon! And holy crap - I see you're going to be hosting a 500 follower competition very soon.

    And you know, I've been thinking...maybe it's time for LiLa to make a deal with the universe. If we make it to 1,000 followers we', hmm....I don't know. But it's going to be epic. More to come soon...

  13. My sister LOVED this concert. She almost flew into your concert. You won't be disappointed with it!


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3