Sunday, April 11, 2010

Agent Signing Celebration Contest Winners!!!

Okay, so it's 2am, and I have to drive back to California in a few hours, so we're going to keep this short and sweet.

All entries were counted and triple checked before I let randomizer.org choose the winners.

The winner of Tricks, signed by Ellen Hopkins is:









The winner of The Body Finder, signed by Kimberly Derting is:







The winner of The Emerald Tablet, signed by PJ Hoover is:








The winner of Fat Cat, signed by Robin Brande is:









The Winner of Thirteen Reasons Why, signed by Jay Asher is:









And--last but not least...


The Winner of Shiver, signed by Maggie Stiefvater is:







YAY!
*Tosses Confetti Everywhere*

Okay, check your email guys. You have one in there from me needing your mailing address.

And for everyone who didn't win, I'm SO sorry. I know I always say this, but I really do wish I could afford to give prizes to everyone.

Plus, don't give up hope. It's been brought to my attention that I have now passed the 500 follower mark, so I'm definitely going to need to organize another contest. I'll have to see what I can put together this time. 
*Plots and Schemes*

And now?  
SLEEP!

18 comments:

  1. CONGRATS ALL YOU LUCKY WINNERS!

    Feel free to send me your copies when you have finished them...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing a lil BODY FINER dance this morning! WOO HOO!!!! So excited. Thank you thank you thank you. :)

    Congrats to my fellow winners as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations again on everything happening in your life. It's what many of us wish for...a rewarding writing life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats to all the winners! Yay!

    And congratulations to you, Shannon, for a massive accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wootwoot! I'm so excited! Thanks Shannon! (Or should I thank randomizer.org?) And congrats to the other winners, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winner. And sleep. Sweet sleep. How would that be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you lucky, lucky winners. (My arms are crossed and I am pouting, but only a little.)

    I can't wait to read THIRTEEN REASONS WHY.

    Dangspice. I really wanted to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea! This is so awesome! Thank you! And congrats to all the other winners. :) Great contest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!! I'm a winner. Thanks for hosting such a great event. Grats to all the fellow winners.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a fantastic contest, Shannon! You rock!

    Congrats to ALL the winners! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoohoo! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOHOO!!! I am so excited... Thank you for a marvelous contest & for the most marvelous reasons!

    Visit My Kingdom Anytime

    ReplyDelete
  13. Huzzah to the winners :D

    And to reaching 500 followers. Wheee...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to all the winners! What a great contest Shannon ;o) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats all!!! :D @Karen, you have to tell me how you like the body finder! I hear it is AMAZING!! :D

    MargaretSkipper at live.com
    http://margaretsbookstbr.blogspot.com/


    And congrats Shannon!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3