Monday, April 26, 2010

500 Followers Contest!!!

Technically, I'm still in the dark right now because ...um...
my revisions still aren't done. 
(AHHHHH!!!!!) 

So sadly that means you still won't be able to find me via email, Twitter, text, phone, or G-Chat (SIGH!) 

BUT!

I didn't want to completely abandon you guys any longer. So my two awesomesauce CPs (who I call collectively "the Sara(h)s") will be guest posting on Wednesday and Friday this week (and they've promised to provide HUGE portions of Shannon Shame for your enjoyment--ugh!) 

And today--it's contest time!

I'll admit--it's getting hard to find ways to top my previous contests--but I am going to TRY. I've been accumulating a lot of signed books over these last few months, and I think it's time to clean house (because...well...I'm running out of places to store them). So, I've assembled them into five prize packages (since, you know, this IS a 500 followers contest) :)

The Nerd Fighter
- A SIGNED hardcover of NERDS by Michael Buckley
- A large box of Wonka Nerds
 - A special NERDS spy pen

The Girlish Fantasy
 - A SIGNED hardcover of Forest Born by Shannon Hale
- A Laini's Lady
- A pretty journal

The John Green Extravaganza
- A SIGNED copy of Will Grayson, Will Grayson (also signed by David Levithan)
- A SIGNED paperback of Looking For Alaska
- A SIGNED paperback of An Abundance of Katherines

The David Levithan Collective:
 - A SIGNED copy of Will Grayson, Will Grayson (also signed by John Green)
- A SIGNED hardcover of Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist
- A SIGNED hardcover of Love is the Higher Law


The Music Lovers:
- A SIGNED paperback of If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- A $10 iTunes Store Gift Card
A pretty journal

I could go on and on about how cool/awesome/amazing/fabulous/insert-better-adjective-here these prizes are...but...I REALLY need to get back to revision and I'm pretty sure they speak for themselves. So I'll just go straight into my Contest Rules (which I swear you guys should have memorized by now): 

To enter...

CONTEST NOW CLOSED--thank you for entering!

22 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW! This contest tops all the other ones I've currently entered, that's for sure! o_o Oooh, Shannon Shame! I don't know how you manage to survive each heaping amount of Shannon Shame but I so commend you for it!

    Good luck with revisions! I imagine it's grueling but it'll totally be worth it once it's over! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are all these contests full of YA novels and girly stuff? Like we male bloggers don't enjoy winning things too. What's with that? Huh? Huh?

    Next time--and this is just a suggestion, of course--why not include, like, signed headshots of Kate Beckinsale and/or Meghan Fox, and maybe a six-pack of Stone Ruination IPA? Just sayin'....

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such great contests.

    Good luck with revisions. All the hard work will be worth it when you have the big book deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome contest. Thanks for the opportunity to enter.

    Revisions, revisions.. thats the name of the game of writing. lol

    misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It amazes me that amongst all your revisions, you have time to host awesome contests. Shouldn't you be working? ;o) Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! This is an amazing contest! Thanks for the chance to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 500+ ! I hope the revisions are going well ;o) Awesome contest too, as always ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is epic!!!!! Also come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're too quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you remembered my advice about showers and the odd few sprays of DEO - RIGHT?

    Good girl....you have expressed an enormous amount of self-control!

    BRAVO to Shannon's HUBBY, too!

    Oh. ONLY IF YOU LIVE IN USA or CANADA??? goes off in a huff and doesn't enter FAB contest.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Great contest! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does it make me greedy if I enter even though I won in your last contest? *Enters anyway and is greedy*

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had me with the work "nerd"! I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great contest! I'm having trouble with the form, though. Nothing is showing up after the question asking if I linked the contest. The question asking if I tweeted and the submit button aren't showing up. Anyone else having that problem?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Shannon! I hope your revisions are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I retweeted the tweet that sent me here - Jackie aka @teenbookguide
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh. My. Goodness. I just came across your blog today, but it's already one of my favorites. For one, this amazingggg contest? It's... amazing. And you've met John Green? I have a not-so-secret crush on him. And, well, yeah. So, thank you. For being made of awesome. <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic contest!! Hardest part was picking first second, third and so on, lol.

    Happy revising!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ok, I'm a little late arriving, but in my defense things have been crazy. It's the end of the semester and I'm running on fumes. However, this contest is AWESOME!! It's going in my sidebar. Now. :) Thanks! And CONGRATS on 500, holy cow that's a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great giveaway! Congrats on all your followers

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Shannon!

    Congrats on all those "followers"...of which I am one, now. I sure would appreciate a "follow-back" on my blog, "Cynde's Got The Write Stuff".

    By the way...your CONTEST is great!

    Nice to "meet" you.

    Until next time,

    Cynde

    Cynde's Got The Write Stuff

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3