Wednesday, January 20, 2010

For Your Viewing Pleasure!

In case you missed my post yesterday, I'm in in full Shannon-Panic-Mode right now as I try to get my pitch and synopsis ready for the Writer's Conference I'm attending next weekend (and for those who asked, it's the SDSU Writer's Conference in San Diego). So I don't have a lot of time for blogging and blog hopping and commenting and tweeting and all the other ways I procrastinate hang out with you guys online.

But since I can't stand the idea of disappearing completely, I will be throwing together a quick post every day to keep you entertained while I'm busy writing stressing. And I figured there's really no better way to do that than with some awesome YouTube clips (and no, sadly I do not mean the Game Show clip that is part of my deal with the Universe--you'll have to keep waiting for that!)


(oh, and I know I'm not replying to comments, but please don't stop leaving them. You have no idea how much I love reading them)

Today's theme: music!

First up: Another awesome Johnny Depp/Pirates of the Caribbean song and dance.

Next: Christopher Walken reads Lady GaGa's Poker Face
(need I say more?)

And finally: What the heck is this?!?!?!?!?!?!?
(and thanks Sarah for introducing me to this monstrosity in a #youtubewar)

See you guys tomorrow for some more hilarity courtesy of YouTube!


  1. LOL!

    All the best at the conference.

  2. Um... I can't believe you're hesitating to post a game show clip, of all things, when David Hasselhoff is willing to put himself out there like that. >.<


  3. You are always good for a laugh first thing in the morning! :-)

  4. oh how I love your posts!

    Breathe...take your time...enjoy these few days before the conference and then remind yourself as you walk around meeting everyone to enjoy it!!

    Just being there & having something to share is a wonderful thing...we all believe in you girl! ;o)

    Carry Louis er Simon with pride...though I saw Simon comment on Marybeth's blog that he has a tiny little Siamese twin attached to his leg that actually types some of his post...maybe you could put the tiny Simon in your bag Simon and take him along...

    okay it is officially time to find some lunch because I have now gone batty.......

  5. Dear God, Courtney. I never thought of the possibilities there.

    I'm a tiny bit disturbed by what my brain comes up with at times. I admit. Perhaps now would be a good time for me to shut up. Hmm...

  6. Hehe! In class now, but I can't wait to check out all of these videos. Except maybe the David Hasselhoff one, because I just don't think I can put myself through it again. ;)

    And thank goodness for Youtube, right? :)

  7. Good luck with conference. Now that you have your LV bag, it should feel like a snap!

  8. Too funny! I want to hear all about the conference.


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3