Shannon Messenger / Shannon Messenger Signing
Exhibitor Hall – MG Booth #1119 Sunday, 1:00 - 1:45 PM
Please note -- all booth signings will be limited, and require tickets. Tickets are available while supplies last at the MG Booth, #1119, when the exhibit hall opens each day. Also, anyone who buys one of my books at the signing will get one of the special Black Swan mirrors (you might've seen them in the pics of my launch party)
Okay, on to the links!
- Rachel at What Rachel Wrote is highlighting JULIE OF THE WOLVES. Click HERE to see her thoughts.
- Cindy at Cindy Reads A Lot is spreading some love for the TRADING FACES series. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Roseanne Parry is gushing about THE GREAT TROUBLE. Click HERE to see why.
- Dorine White is cheering for easy readers Budding Readers ebooks. Click HERE read her review.
- Greg Pattridge is burning with enthusiasm for DIEGO'S DRAGON--DRAGON'S OF THE DARK RIFT. Click HERE to see why.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--THE TAPPER TWINS GO TO WAR (WITH EACH OTHER). Click HERE for all the details.
- Jenni Enzor is seeing stars for STELLA BY STARLIGHT. Click HERE to see what she thoughts.
- The Bookworm Blog is championing A MANGO SHAPED SPACE. Click HERE to see what they thought.
- Michael Gettel-Gilmarten is singing praises for SERAPHINA AND THE BLACK CLOAK. Click HERE to see his feature.
- Jess at The Reading Nook is interviewing author Will Mabbitt HERE and reviewing THE UNLIKELY ADVENTURES OF MABEL JONES over HERE.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!