And how is LET THE WIND RISE out in the world?
And how is LODESTAR still not done?
SOMEONE PLEASE SLOW DOWN TIME!!!
Right, but Shannon-panicking aside, here are the MMGM links:
- Jess at the Reading Nook is talking about CURIOSITY HOUSE: THE SCREAMING STATUE along with a GIVEAWAY. Click HERE for details.
- Suzanne Warr is cheering for RUNAWAY TWIN. Click HERE to see why.
- Sue Kooky is throwing down THE COPPER GAUNTLET. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Greg Pattridge is staying up late for THE NOCTURNALS: THE MYSTERIOUS ABDUCTIONS. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Sonora at Destined 4 Weirdness is spending TUESDAYS AT THE CASTLE. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Reading Violet has A POCKET FULL OF MURDER. Click HERE to see why.
- Michael Gettel-Gilmartin is raving about BOOK SCAVENGER. Click HERE to find his review.
- Dorine White is featuring THE EMERALD RING. Click HERE to read her review!
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!